Join us for a lovely Mother's Day Brunch!
Bring your family (especially your Mum!) for an all you can eat buffet of some of our most popular breakfast and lunch items to celebrate the lovely ladies in your life. Live Traditional Irish Music will be playing during select seatings and there will be $5 drink specials, including our Irish Buck's Fizz (Irish Mimosa), and Bloody Mollys (Bloody Marys).
We have four timed seatings for brunch, each lasting roughly an hour and fifteen minutes, with seating on both levels of McCarthy's - Pub level (ground floor) and in our Great Room (second floor, limited mobility access). You have the option to purchase tickets for either the Pub (Ground Floor) Level, or for the upstairs Great Room (Second Floor) Level for each timed seating.
• Tickets Only•
4 Timed seatings, between 9am and 2:15PM
9 - 10:15AM seating
10:45am - noon seating
12:30 - 1:45pM seating
2:15 - 3:30pm seating
Live traditional music will be playing on both floors during these seatings:
Pub (Ground)Level Only:
Celtic Music w/ John & Steve
• 9 - 10:15AM seating
• 10:45AM - Noon seating
Great Room (Second Floor, upstairs) Level ONLY:
• 12:30 - 1:45PM seating
• 2:15 - 3:30PM seating
To confirm whether or not your seating will have music, and which performer it will be, please view the information/details attached to each ticket.
Buffet Menu Follows
the Ticket Options on this Page
$35/Adult • $15/child
free/under 5 child
Adult tickets are for everyone aged 12 and above. Child tickets are for children aged between 5 and 12. Children under 5 are free. ANY CHILDREN'S TICKET PURCHASES WILL BE ASKED IF A HIGHCHAIR OR BOOSTER SEAT IS NEEDED.
You will have the option to purchase tickets for either the Pub (Ground Floor) Level, or for the upstairs Great Room (Second Floor) Level for each timed seating. IF ANY IN YOUR GROUP HAS LIMITED MOBILITY ISSUES, SUCH AS CLIMBING STAIRS, PLEASE PURCHASE TICKETS FOR THE PUB (ground floor) LEVEL.
$35.00/ADULT • $15.00/CHILD IS FOR FOOD BUFFET, NON-ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES, AND INCLUDES TAXES AND GRATUITY. SEATING MAY BE IN UPSTAIRS GREAT ROOM OR AT PUB (GROUND
Mother's Day Buffet Menu
All Breakfast, Lunch and Dessert Items will be available at each seating.
Non-Alcoholic Beverages including Fruit Juices, Fountain Drinks, Coffee and Hot Tea included in ticket cost. Alcoholic beverages sold separately.
Eggs, Bacon, Bangers, Pancakes
Traditional Irish Brown Bread, Potato Leek Soup, Cottage Pie, Mashed Potatoes, Veggies, Onion Gravy, Roast Beef/Ham & Turkey Carving Stations with Au Jus, Horseradish Cream, and Cranberry Chutney.
Assorted Desserts, including Scones and other Irish goodies.
Any additional bakery case items sold separately.
Enjoy $5 Drink Specials on:
Irish Bucks Fizz (Mimosas) and Bloody molly's (Bloody Mary's)
• Buffet Tickets include taxes and gratuity.
• Seating may be in the second floor Great Room or at Pub (ground) Level, depending on availability.
• All Tickets are non-refundable.
à la carte options from our normal menu will not be available until after 4pm.
• This ticket purchase is for the Food Buffet and Non-Alcoholic beverages on May 14, 2017 only. Any additional purchases outside of the food buffet ticket (alcoholic beverages, alternative bakery case items, etc.) will be charged separately by your server, and billed as normal at the end of your stay.
• Taxes and Gratuity are included in ticket cost.
• The only items available will be what is listed in the Buffet Menu; no à la carte options will be available from our normal day-to-day menu until after 4PM.
• The Food Buffet Tickets are non-refundable. Each ticket purchased may only be used once, and are only valid for the timed
• There will be only 4 seatings lasting at maximum an hour and fifteen minutes each, throughout the day, guests will be asked to leave after their
• Adult tickets are for everyone aged 12 and above. Child tickets are for children aged between 5 and 12. Children aged 5 and under are free.
• We will be seating on both levels of McCarthy's, Pub and Great Room Levels. Please purchase the ticket for the timed seating and level of your preference. PLEASE NOTE: If any in your group has mobility issues (climbing stairs, etc.) please purchase tickets for the PUB (Ground Floor) LEVEL.